Innopharm 2 at Glance
Innopharm 2, after the success of Innopharm 1 dream visualized in Sep 2014, which was focused on future prospects in pharmaceuticals and health sciences and conceptulized in Oct 2015 upon the organization of an international conference on Novel Frontiers in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences under the aegis of Innovare Academic Sciences. It was envisioned to provide a platform for discussing discoveries, trends and future directions in front of and for scientific community across the globe. Innopharm 2 do make the international appearance with another success with the bridging thoughts of various field of health sciences. It came with the theme entitled 2nd international conference on Bridging Innovations in Pharmaceutical, Medical and Biosciences organized by Paramita Health Care Society in association with Innovare Academics Sciences at M.P. Council of Science & Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal MP, India from Feb 11-12, 2017.
As per anticipations, we received a pronounced reaction from all our respected researchers, academician, industrialist, scientists for Innopharm 2.
- Participation from 14+ countries and 22+ states of our own country
- Participation of 354+ participants, 42+ scientists, 25+ speakers, 30+ resource persons
The tremendous response in 2 days of the conferences made us work very hard to make possible all the discussions in the time strain.
- Conference with 4 plenary sessions, two for each day, witnessed the eminent scientists and speaker Dr. Veeranoot Nissapatorn, Dr. Noraziah Mohamad Zin, Dr. Pulok Mukharjee and Dr. Pierrot Mwamba T delivered the talk in line with the theme of the conference.
- Four parallel sessions on each day where high-quality works were presented along with massive poster session. A total of 97 presentation were made in the sessions which were appreciated by the participants for sincere and excellent work.
- The schedule was so planned to maximize the learning and realization of novel concepts by the attendees. The poster session on day one which witnesses 60 scientific presentations and on day 2 the participation was 63. A combination of oral and poster sessions surely would have helped the attendees to crave future prospects. Path setting presentations by participants were appreciated and top three presentations in each category were awarded a memento to keep the memory of the event. Similarly outstanding posters in each category were awarded memento, cash reward and certificates of appreciations.
- The cultural eve of 10 Feb 2017 paved the way of artists among the scientists. Plenty of the performances were self-motivated participants. The scientific platform witnessed cultural events of around the globe was something unforeseen and unscheduled. At last, the folk dances by professional’s performers enlighten the evening with the joy and happiness.
The conference ended on a positive note with a promise from the organizers for a gigantic event “INNOPHARM3” to explore, promote science and keep participants abreast with innovations.
To know more visit Innopharm 1 and Innopharm 2